Harry Potter Cards make the ultimate gift for any fan of the Wizarding World. These premium playing cards by Theory11 feature all of your favourite heroes and villains from the world’s most popular magical franchise.
The design and characters inside each pack are the same, it’s just the box and the back of the cards that are different colours. So pick your house, or get one of each for the full collection!
For those who don’t know much about Harry Potter, and are looking to buy these cards as a gift for someone the following house and colour information may help.
- Red – Gryffindor (The main characters Harry, Ron and Hermione’s house. This is the most popular colour in general)
- Green – Slytherin (generally known as the house for dark wizards, featuring all the evil characters such as Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Draco Malfoy)
- Blue – Ravenclaw (the studious house including Luna Lovegood and Cho Chang [not featured in this deck])
- Yellow – Hufflepuff (the friendly house with characters such as Cedric Diggory [not featured in this deck] and Justin Finch-Fletchley [not featured in this deck])
What makes these cards so special?
The court cards feature the following characters and the pips have each of their specific patronus’ (shown in brackets next to the character):
- Harry Potter (Prongs)
- Hermione Granger (Otters)
- Ron Weasley (Jack Russels)
- Voldemort (Dementor)
- Bellatrix Lestrange (The Dark Mark)
- Draco Malfoy (Dragon)
- Albus Dumbledore (Phoenix)
- Minerva McGonagall (Cats)
- Sirius Black (Dogs / Grim)
- Severus Snape (Does)
- Luna Lovegood (Rabbits)
- Neville Longbottom (Toad / Trevor)
The characters’ clothing also features significant symbols. E.g. ‘Tom Riddle’ is written in runes on Voldemort’s clothing, Scabbers is tucked into Ron’s elbow, Hermione’s Time-Turner is draped around her neck, etc. The pip cards feature all the Hogwarts house relics, including Godric Gryffindor’s Sword, Rowena Ravenclaw’s Diadem, Salazar Slytherin’s Locket, and Helga Hufflepuff’s Goblet. The Ace of Spades is an ornate image of Hedwig, Harry’s acceptance letter to Hogwarts, and the Hogwarts Express. The Deathly Hallows, Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs also feature heavily on the outer box packaging and the back of the cards. Finally, the jokers are Hagrid and Dobby, and if you look closely you can even see Fang and Buckbeak making an appearance.
Theory 11’s motto ‘Cerca Trova’ (‘Seek and ye shall find’) is certainly true here, and the more you look, the more details you will find. Theory 11’s cards are some of the highest-quality available on the market, and these cards are officially licensed by Warner Bros and the Wizarding World.
These ‘Harry Potter Cards’ are amazing! Do you have any more cards like this?
Absolutely! We have many decks by Theory 11, featuring some of the world’s biggest franchises, including Harry Potter, Star Wars, Marvel’s Avengers, Dune, and The Mandalorian to name a few. You can view our full catalogue here, or buy several decks as part of a bundle and save
Absolutely! We have many decks by Theory 11, featuring many of the world’s biggest franchises, click here to see our full catalogue